Friday, October 14, 2011

Fisher Price Go Baby Go! Silly Sounds Frog Review

The Fisher Price Go Baby Go! Silly Sounds Frog is another toy we bought for my son a couple months ago now. Again, I gave it to him at the store to keep him entertained while I looked around and I ended up getting it for him. I think I enjoy this toy as much as my son loves it. It is very brightly colored and makes noise.



If you pull out or push in the top handle, it makes noise like one of those slide whistles. The bottom handle slides up and down and makes noise. The handle on the bottom left pulls out and makes the button on the frog's "stomach" spin around. The knob on the top right spins around and makes a noise. Also, you can push the frog's "stomach" button and it plays sounds and one song (if anybody knows the song "Froggy Went A Courting", that's the song it resembles). There is an on/off switch on the back, so if you want to pack it or move it while the little one is sleeping, it won't make noise. This product retails for $11 and is for ages 6-36 months. The button on the "stomach" is sensitive. What I mean is one time the toy was sitting upside-down on the floor and my son turned over the little fabric box we keep his toys in on top of the frog and it kept playing and playing until I moved the box off from on top of it. Just thought I would throw that bit of information in.

Disclosure: I received no compensation for the review of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment